Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yasmeen's Senior Session




This is Yasmin. She is a graduating senior at Skyline High School in Dallas, TX. Yasmeen was a fantastic senior to shoot! She is a beautiful girl that is not afraid to get dirty and was more than willing to get down in the grass in a nice dress! I had so much fun in this session with all the jumping takes! We used a mini trampoline to get the perfect shot! It was the best $2 I've spent in my life!



You can sincerely see that she is thrilled to be graduating and ready to start the road towards college life! I loved this field of wild flowers that we used to shoot at. I think I have a new favorite location for portraits!

I was able to get some great studio shots as well in her cap and gown and do a cool composite with Jasmeen showing her soccer skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment